Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June for a Month

Today is the first day of June, a lovely month, as it is the month that brings us summer. It's just the end of spring and the beginning of the freedom and fun that fills the air of school being done, the sun being out, the days being longer, friendship ever brighter, the grace of God upon His children, memories being made...
So I've decided to seize the month by doing something June-like every day, simple things that I really should do all the time. They may or may not seem June-like to you, but that's ok, because it's about living life and taking joy in the simple things. It's about embracing the life that God has given us, and finding the abundance, that really you don't have to go searching far and deep for when joy and love reside within your soul...
I've also set a goal to finish my researching and have a record player by the first day of summer. My fund has been sitting aside since I got my tax return a few months back, and those precious vinyls under my desk, my bed, and my house yearning to be played again, to make me glad...

No comments:

Post a Comment