Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pancakes Every Week

My sweet baby Bryn asked me to start blogging again, which of course I've wanted to do, but you know how you don't feel like you have any legitimate content.. Thanks for the extra nudge. This is for you baby.

Three Saturdays ago I made fig pancakes, which I love. Bryn and I use this Jamie Oliver recipe which gives a nice light taste. My mom's 82 year old friend happened to be over so I shared some with her and she liked them! Very much! Success!

Two Saturdays ago I made pancakes again. With my left over figs and corn. We always wanted to try the corn ones, Bryn and I, so this day I actually did it.

The figs are still my favorite. Then my mom brought home some figs the gardener at her work gave her, so yesterday I made some more pancakes. I wish you were here to eat them with.





No comments:

Post a Comment