Today brought a springtime cool, with clouds and drizzle, a need for jackets, and a whispering suggestion of cozy. So here I sit with my ideal gloomy day snack of toast and hot chocolate, recollecting the day's simple delights.
As I sat in my car on my lunch break, connecting with Jesus through words written down, a drizzle splashed over my car, I looked up at my windshield to see the little kisses left on my windows, suspended transparency. I was safe from the wet, able to enjoy the gift it brought.
On my way home, as I rode the on-ramp, my eyes met that place above the horizon where they find the treasures the Creator brings each day. I was delighted by the figures God had placed in the sky today. Within the clouds were whimsical creatures, first I saw elephants, then a turtle, then a schnauzer who ended up giving me the thrill that floating clouds do. And I am pretty sure Nessie was there, too, the first time I have ever seen her in the sky...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment